Redressal Mechanism: Any complaints, abuse or concerns with regards to the processing of information provided by you or breach of these terms shall be immediately informed to the designated Grievance Officer as mentioned below via in writing or through email signed with the electronic signature to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Anushree Bhargava
Grievance Officer, (expressfoodie.com)
B1/B, Sector 10,
Noida-201301, Uttar Pradesh
Ph: +91-120-665 1500
We request you to please provide the following information in your complaint:
1. Full name along with postal residential address, email id and cell number
2. Title & date/ link of news report, article or content which is the subject matter of the complaint including identification of information provided by you.
3. Clear Statement as to whether the information is personal or sensitive personal information
4. Specify what supporting documents if any are relied upon and attached
5. A declaration that whatever information and/or documents are submitted with the complaint are true, complete and current in all respects and nothing therein is false.
6. A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice is accurate, and that the information being complained about belongs to you.
The company shall not be responsible for any communication, if addressed, to any non designated person in this regard.
Please note that complaint must be from someone personally and directly affected by the matter which forms the subject matter of the complaint. It must not be vexatious, trivial or argumentative.